To be a Christ-centered, Evangelistic, Disciplined, Democratic, United, Self-Sustaining and Growing Congregation at Akropong and its environs.
Grace Congregation will uphold the Centrality of the word of God and through the enablement of the Holy Spirit, adopt a Holistic development of her Human and Material Resources to:
- Improve Church growth through effective Evangelism and Church Life & Nurture.
- Improve Internal Unity (synergy) and Cohesion among Members of the Congregation.
- Attain self sufficiency through effective resource mobilization and subsequent management.
- Address all factors that inhibit development through advocacy and effective delivery of social services in the Akuapem Area.
- Uphold the Reformed Tradition and cherish partnership and Ecumenism with all Christ-Centered Churches in the Akuapem Area, the Country and beyond.
Furthermore, the founding fathers of the church had with them, a twenty (20) point vision statement for the new church that was birthed.
- A Church with Committed Membership
- A People Restored Church
- A Discipline Church
- A Praying Church
- Receiving and Releasing Resources Church
- Liberal Giving Church
- Networking/Relational Building Church
- Lay Ministry Driven Church
- An Equipping Church
- A Leadership Developing Church
- A Family Building Church
- A Business People Building Church
- Word-Driven Church
- A People Reaching Church
- A National Reaching Church
- A World Reaching Church
- Church Planting Church
- Mega/Meta Church
- Church whose Fruit Remain
- Church with Good Music/Eventful Worship